2010년 3월 5일 금요일

Mar 5 2010


Wanted to get up early but I knew that it was nearly impossible. lol But i'm half satisfied since I finished my laundry last night! :D
Falling in love with green eye shadow these days. and coral pink lipstick. Spring mood maybe? Bought some items from road-shop brands and a big one-lancome's glossy lipstick. Loved it! Of course it's a little expensive when compared with my average consumption but the color was way to beautiful so I cannot help it. So green eye+pink cheek+coral lips=perfect for greeting a new spring!
watched full coverage of Olympics opening and closing ceremonies. Alanis Morissette and k.d. lang are my new favs!  It's really cool to find great musicians through non-musical events like Olympics. Well the fact is that I'm mostly addicted to Rubinstein's playing Chopin concerto in last couple of weeks.
Busy days seems to be never finished. I still have another appointment with my client this afternoon. need a short nap before heading to tiring meeting.... seeya :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기