2010년 2월 22일 월요일

Feb 22 2010

It's only Monday but I'm so exhausted... Slept late(almost 5AM?), watched Olympics, did lots of works , etc. Tomorrow will be even harder. Here are my schedules for tomorrow :

PM 12:00 project A mid-report ppt submission deadline
PM 2:00 meeting, project A mid-report
PM 3:00 meeting, project B
PM 4:00 seminar, project B related issues and dinner appointment with counterparts
PM 6:00 project C poster presentation submission deadline

What the... Am I really a grad? lol

Just started the mid-report so should work overnight. Then 2 meetings, 1 seminar and dinner appointment in a day? Oh plz......... Already dosed up 1 liter of coke zero and a cup of coffee but still sleepy. And the coffee was terrible! TERRIBLE! I refuse to call it as "coffee"!
Ordered fried chicken for a night snack. Should make more than 2 pages before the delivery call. Oh I really wanted to eat healthy food only.. too hard for a person who should do all those things in next 24 hours.

Still depressed. Generally I'm a moody person but in this month I'm fully and continuously depressed. Maybe it's time to meet a psychologist for the first time in my life. But you know what? I have no time. I am not even able to make an appointment with my gynecologist for an annual check. Well... BTW where did I put my post-surgery report? Cannot remember exactly. In my room, maybe? Oh please, it should be there. I do not want to make another personal task in this situation.

Should go and resume working. I'm not sure if there is anyone who read this but good night to you all anyway! Have a nice sleep-that's what I definitely need for now. My only hope? go to bed before sunrise.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기