2010년 3월 8일 월요일

Mar 7 2010


It is nearly 3:30 AM here and I'm still awake. My skin condition has become worse these days so I putted on a beauty mask on my face. I know the best way of keeping one's skin in a good condition is sleeping enough but as you might know my current working situation does not allow me to do that. So this is the best I can do. Hope this will help at least a little. It's rather funny to see my own picture like this. Worth to keep! lol

Had a nice lunch with MJ and R. My main dish was carbonara and was a little too heavy for me. (Too classic!) But enjoyable. I'm not so picky in my dishes. While eating desert we made a short trip plan for the next weekend. D decided to join but he seemed to be dissapointed somehow. I know the reason but this time I'd prefer to go on a journey (or shopping maybe? :P) with MJ and others. D's time will come... well he would be angry if he actually read(or hear) this.
Time to go back to the equations. Good night-have a nice dream, which is not allowed for me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기