2010년 3월 27일 토요일

Mar 26 2010

Long time no see!

Went to see a gynecologist yesterday for an annual check. This was the first time for me to go to a local clinic and there were several differences between the clinic and the hospital I've got my surgery. One thing which made me surprised was an ultrasonic monitor for patient in the examine room. In local clinics obstetrics and gynecology are dealt in the same room. Of course almost every gynecologist is also an obstetrician so this is not weird but in the general hospitals they have separate examine rooms. In gynecologic situations patients usually do not eager to see their inner space unlike pregnant women so there was no monitor for patient. But yesterday during the ultrasounds I could see the monitor myself and my doctor kindly explained where my left ovary and uterus are. It was a kind of odd moment. Anyway the doctor said it was O.K. even though I am still waiting for the result of marker test. Based on the other results the possibility is extremely low but just in case.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기